Location: Spokane, Washington
Type: Full Time
Salary: $25.96 - $33.36 / Hour
At Avista, we believe our employees are essential. Through them we deliver value to our customers and the communities we serve. The physical, mental, and financial health and well-being of our employees and their families are important to us. We are committed to offering a comprehensive total rewards program comprised of an externally competitive, internally equitable compensation structure and a benefits package that allows us to retain and attract a diverse, engaged, and skilled workforce. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, retirement benefits, incentive plans, wellness resources, time-off programs and much more. In addition to our total rewards program, the Pacific Northwest offers abundant outdoor recreation, four distinct seasons, and all the amenities and activities an individual or family might be interested in. To learn more, please visit our benefits website at https://avistabenefits.com/.
Serve as the program coordinator, administrator, and technical support for various systems and applications including Valumation (contract management), Oracle Supply Chain, and SharePoint. Manage third party general services and agreements including graphics program, courier services, and travel management. Administer records management program to ensure compliance with records retention guidelines.
- Perform application/system administrator functions for the Valumation Contract Management system. Support development and maintenance of the application to ensure enterprise contract compliance and reporting requirements are met. Responsible for system configuration, screen development, support business rule processing, and training. Manage application access and user security. Manage enhancement requests, facilitate application focus group, and support continued development/deployment of the technology.
- Responsible for Supply Chain invoice administration including coding invoices in the APX system, approvals, and resolving issues. Administer enterprise-wide records management program to provide guidance on retention requirements, monitor inbound storage requests, and ensure timely destruction of scheduled records. Works closely with general counsel staff regarding regulatory and legal records retention regulations. general office services including the graphics program, shredding services, couriers, express mail, postal service, commercial freight, and commercial travel services (including air, hotel, and cars). Manage contract scope of services, renewal process, equipment or service additions, refresh programs.
- Serve as Avista representative on contracted general services. Effectively manage contracted services including supplier performance, cost management, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in continuous process improvement and application development efforts. Support testing and training activities including development of training documents and end user training facilitation.
- Maintain internal SharePoint sites for supply chain and general services and commercial travel external web-site (TripAction Travel)
- Support Supplier Diversity Program through maintaining SharePoint/Excel files, creating reports, communication, tracking certifications, and enhancing process improvements.
Avista’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Avista is a safe, inclusive workplace for people of all backgrounds, and we are committed to Equal Opportunity Employment, Affirmative Action efforts, and Equity, Inclusion and Diversity. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, protected veterans, and all others. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, sensory, mental or physical disability (unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification), Veteran status or any other classification protected by nondiscrimination laws.
Equity and diversity in our workplace is important to us. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment process. Avista will make reasonable accommodation to assist a qualified person with a disability in the job application, interview process, and to perform the essential functions of the job whenever possible, where undue hardship would not be created for Avista. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)