The Project Controls Engineer helps maintain project controls and administrative services processes and procedures for Massport and ensures their execution on all projects. The Project Controls Engineer will also be expected to perform typical project control functions (including but not limited to cost control, schedule control, change review, contract, and process adherence) for multiple various scale projects.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Architecture or Construction
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years of experience in the E&C industry, preferably in construction services
1. Understanding of project scheduling, cost estimating, and monitoring practices, methods and tools.
2. Knowledge of project management, cost estimating, scheduling, and office software, including Primavera and PMIS (Project Management Information System).
3. Established verbal and written communication skills, both internal to the organization and external with clients.
4. Able to organize and prioritize work and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
5. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
6. Massachusetts Class D (III) driver's license.
7. Ability to pass a Massport background check and obtain a Massport Security Badge.
8. Ability to pass airfield driving test and obtain Aerodrome License.
9. Ability to pass Massport pre-placement physical, controlled substance testing and background security check.
The Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport) is a world-class independent public authority which develops, promotes and manages airports, the seaport and transportation infrastructure to enable Massachusetts and New England to compete successfully in the global marketplace.
* 1100 Employees
* 8B Infrastructure: 3 airports, seaports, 3 parks, various harbor properties, 53 miles of perimeter.