- Bachelor’s degree;
- Certified Construction Manager preferred;
- At least 5 Years of experience as the Lead Project Manager on new construction multi-family building projects (100+ units preferred);
- Strong experience in planning, coordinating and managing all aspects of the construction process;
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts and be able to read blue prints;
- Experience with ProCore or other similar construction project management software is strongly preferred;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Typically requires standing, walking, climbing, balancing, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, sitting, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Requires exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently and in excess of 20 pounds of force daily to move objects.
- Requires ability to perceive color, odor, texture and sound. Driving and travel are required. Working Environments Work is performed both in the office and in the field with exposure to varying weather conditions, traffic, and hazardous conditions at work sites.
- May include exposure to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibration, fumes, odors, dusts, poor ventilation, chemicals, extreme weather conditions, inadequate lighting, work space that restricts movements, intense noise, dust.
Qualified applicants will be thoroughly committed to Second Act Communities strategy and mission. All candidates should have demonstrated leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience along with success in managing relationships.
If the listed attributes describe your interest and skill set, please send a thoughtful cover letter with your current salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Screening and interviews will begin immediately. Recruiting will continue until the position is filled. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Excellent benefits and work environment. No relocation or travel expenses will be reimbursed. Second Act Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking applicants who can bring diverse viewpoints, experience and talents to promote our organization’s mission of creating affordable, sustainable housing opportunities in the communities we serve. Second Act Communities is a DRUG FREE WORK PLACE. Pre-employment screening will include a drug screen, criminal background check. Section 3 applicants are encouraged to apply.